List of important publications
1. A.Chudnovsky, I. Dzenite. Melt stirring technology, Presentation for the symposium Electromagnetic Technologies for Liquid Metal Processing, Latvia University, Riga (Latvia), September 2023 (to be published in 2023)
2. A.Chudnovsky, Je. Ligere. Stokes Electrovortex flow between two rotating cylinders, MHD, 2023, (in progress)
3. E. A.Mikhailov, , A.P.Stepanova, A.a.Taranyuk, A.Yu. Chudnovsky. Electrovortex flow between two cylinders in linear approximation. Engineer-physical Journal, 2023 (to be published in 2023)
4. A.Chudnovsky, A. Matveevs. Quasy-2D models of electromagnetic fields. Presentation for BIT's 6th Annual World Congress of Smart Materials-WCSM2023, Spain, July 2023 (to be published in 2023)
5. A.Chudnovsky, A. Matveevs. Yu. Ivochkin, I. Teplyakov and D. Vinogradov. Eksperimental investigation of quasy-2D electromagnetic fields for bifilar current supply. MHD, 2023 (in progress)
6. A.Chudnovsky,, Je. Ligere. Quasi 2D electrovortex flow with bifilar current supply in alternative current. Siberian journal of industrial Mathemetics, 2023 (in Progress)
7. A.Chudnovsky, V.S.Malinovsky. Melt stirring technology for electrical metallurgical equipment. MHD/Metal, 2023 (to be published in 2023)
8. A.Chudnovsky, R. Timofeevs, S. Pavlovs, A. Jakoviċs. Patent Nr 15732 of Latvia, on a description of the second version of melt stirring technology. May 2023.
9. S. Pavlovs, A. Jakoviċs, A. Chudnovsky, Yu. Ivochkin, I. Teplyakov and D. Vinogradov. Numerical and experimental study of electrovortex flow and temperature field in liquid metal with bifilar power supply. Jornal?????, Publisher??, Vol. 58, No. 1/2, 65-80, 2022
10. S. Pavlovs, A. Jakoviċs and A. Chudnovsky. Electrovortex flow and melt homogenization in the industrial direct current electrical arc furnace. MHD, publisher?? Vol. 58, No. 3, 305-326, 2022.
11. S. Pavlovs, A. Jakoviċs, Yu. Ivochkin and A. Chudnovsky. Comparison of numerical and experimental results on melt electrovortex flow driven by direct current supplied over top and bottom electrodes. Jornal?????, Publisher??, Vol. 58, No. 3, 293-304, 2022
12. A. Chudnovsky. The stirring of melts in EAF. Presentation at the 4-th European Academic Symposium on EAF Steelmaking, Aachen, 2021.
13. A. Chudnovsky, Yu. Ivochkin, A. Jakoviċs, S. Pavlovs, I. Teplyakov and D. Vinogradov, Investigations of electrovortex flows with multi electrode power supply. Jornal?????, Publisher??, Vol. 56, No. 4, 487-498, 2020
14. E. Mikhailov, A. Chudnovsky. Asymptotic solution for the electrovortex flow between two planes in axisymmetric case. Siberian journal of industrial Mathematics 2020, Т.23– С.88-100.
15. A. Chudnovsky. Nonlinear effects in Electrovortex flow. Presentation at the Mathematics Department of the faculty of Physics of Lomonosov’s Moscow State University, 2019
16. A. Chudnovsky, E. Rusbergs. Countermoving jets in self similar electrovortex flow between two planes. 11th PAMIR Int. Conference - Fundamental and Applied MHD, Reims (France), July 1 – 5, 2019, pages ???
17. V. Dzelme, A. Jakovics, A. Chudnovsky, E. Baake. Simulation of electrically induced vortical flows. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 424, 2018, Publisher?? Pages??
18. E. Mikhailov, A. Chudnovsky. Asymptotic approximation of solution for equation for slow electrovortex flow between two planes. 2018, Publisher?? Pages??
19. E. Mikhailov, A. Chudnovsky. The solution of a task about Electrovortex flow between two planes under various values of total current. Waves and vortexes in complexes media: 11th conference – a school of young scientists, December 1-3, 2020??? School materiāls???2018???, pp. 120-123
20. A. Chudnovsky. Physical modelling of 3D melt mixing for electrometallurgical aggregates. Jornal?????, Publisher??, Vol. 53, No. 4, 747-758 , 2017
REFERENCES – part 3 ( publications before 1994 ).
21. J. Priede and A. Chudnovsky. On the stability of an axisymmetric self-similar electrically induced vortical flow in a plane layer. Jornal?????, Publisher??, Vol. 30, No. 4, 581-593, 1994; English translation: MHD, Vol. 30, No. 4, 486-495, 1994
22. A. Chudnovsky. Modelling of hydrodynamics processes of current-carrying melt of electroaggregates. Thesis ???, 1988, IF. Riga-Perm, Specialty: 01.02.05 Mechanics of fluid, gases and plasms.213 p.??? (in Russian)
23. A. Yu. Chudnovskii, Evaluating the intensity of a single class of electrovortex; Magnetohydrodynamics, Vol. 25, No. 3, 406-408, 1989
24. M. Z. Kaudze and A. Yu. Chudnovskii. The axisymmetric electrovortex flow between two planes, induced by an alternating current. MHD, Vol. 25, No. 2, 187-194, 1989
25. A. Yu. Chudnovskii. Modeling of electrovortex flows. Magnetohydrodynamics, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 406-408???, 1989, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp.137-139???, 1989;
26. A. Chudnovsky, S.B. Dement’ev, E.V. Scherbinin, V. Kh. Vlasuk, L. A. Volohonsky. Modelling of Electrically induced flows for studying of current-carrying melts of electrometallurgical devices. In Liquid metal Magnetohydrodynamics, int. symposium of UITAM, Riga (Latvia), 1989, pp. 187-193.
27. S. B. Dement'ev, V. G. Zhilin, Yu. P. Ivochkin, A. A. Oksman and A.Yu.Chudnovskii. The question of forming electrovortex flows with a multielectrode current supply. MHD, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 503-507, 1988
28. S. B. Dement'ev, A. I. Chaikovskii and A. Yu. Chudnovskii. Generation of electrovortex flows in liquid-metal baths with a multielectrode current input. MHD,Vol. 24,No.1, pp. 76-80, 1988
29. V. G. Zhilin, Yu. P. Ivochkin, A. A. Oksman, G. R. Lurin'sh, A. I. Chaikovskii, A.Yu.Chudnovskii and E. V. Shcherbinin. An experimental investigation of the velocity field in an axisymmetric electrovortex flow in a cylindrical container. MHD, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 323-328, 1986
30. V. V. Boyarevich, A. I. Chaikovskii, A. Yu. Chudnovskii and E. V. Shcherbinin. Force acting on a movable connector in an electromagnetic launcher. MHD, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 207-216, 1986
31. A.Chudnovskii. Axisymmetric electrovortex flows for alternating current in a cylindrical container. MHD, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 99-102, 1986
32. V.S.Malinovsky, A.Chudnovsky, M.M. Липовецкий . Method of electrical melting and EAF for this. patent RF Nr 2048662 (in Russian)????
33. V. V. Boyarevich, R. P. Millere and A. Yu. Chudnovskii. Forces acting on bodies in current-carrying liquids. MHD, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 53-57, 1985
34. Yu. G. Emelianenko, S. Yu. Andrienko, E. V. Scherbinin, A.I. Chaikovskij, A.Yu.Chudnovskij. An application for modelling of magnetohydrodynamics phenomena on Electroslag remelting. Invention certificate of USSR Nr 996490, published in bull 6 from 05/02/1983.
35. E. Paton, B.I. Medovar, Yu. G. Emelianenko, S. Yu. Andrienko, E. V. Scherbinin, A. I. Chaikovskij, A. Yu. Chudnovskij. Magnetic Hydrodynamic phenomena in Electroslag remelting and solidification of Electroslag remelting ingots. Processing of 7th ICVM, Tokyo, Japan, 1982, pp. 1527-1534
36. B.E. Paton, B. I. Medovar, Yu. G. Emelianenko, S. Yu. Andrienko, E. V. Scherbinin, A. Yu. Chudnovskij, A.I. Chaikovskij, G.A. Boiko. Study of magnetic hydrodynamic phenomena in slag pool during ESR. The 8th Japan-USSR point symposium on physical chemistry of metallurgical processes, Japan, 1981, pp. 41-253.
Jelena Liģere, Ilona Dzenīte, Aleksandrs Matvejevs
List of related publications:
1. E. Ligere, I. Dzenite, A. Matvejevs. Analytical solution of a problem on MHD flow in duct with perfectly conducting Hartmann walls and slip condition on conducting side walls. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference – Engineering for Rural Development (ERDev 2017), Vol.16, Latvia University of Agriculture, Faculty of Engineering, ISSN: 1691-5976, DOI: 10.22616/ERDev2017.16.N283, Jelgava (Latvia), May 24-26, 2017, pp. 1301-1305, (abstracted and indexed in Elsevier SCOPUS);
2. E. Ligere, I. Dzenite, A. Matvejevs. MHD flow in the duct with perfectly conducting Hartmann walls and slip condition on side walls. Proceedings of the 10th Pamir International Conference on Fundamental and Applied MHD, DIEE, University of Cagliari, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ISBN: 978-88-90551-93-2, Cagliari, Sardinia Island (Italy), June 20-24, 2016, vol.1, pp. 279-283;
3. E. Ligere, I. Dzenite, A. Matvejevs. Analytical solution of a problem on MHD flow in a rectangular duct. Recent Advances in Mathematics. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computational Methods (PMAMCM 2015), Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering Series - 48, INASE Press, ISSN: 2227-4588, ISBN: 978-1-61804-323-8, Zakynthos Island (Greece), July 16-20, 2015, pp. 118-120;
4. E. Ligere, I. Dzenite. Analytical solution for some MHD problems on a flow of conducting liquid in the initial part of a channel in the case of rotational symmetry. Advances in Applied and Pure Mathematics. Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computational Methods (PMAMCM 2014), Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering Series - 29, EUROPMENT Press, ISSN: 2227-4588, ISBN: 978-1-61804-240-8, Santorini Island (Greece), July 17-21, 2014, pp. 61-67;
5. E. Ligere, I. Dzenite. Application of Integral Transforms for Solving Some MHD Problems. Advances in Mathematical and Computational Methods. Proceedings of the 14th WSEAS International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Methods in Science and Engineering (MACMESE’12), Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering Series - 4, WSEAS Press, ISSN: 2227-4588, ISBN: 978-1-61804-117-3, Sliema (Malta), September 7-9, 2012, pp. 286-291;
6. Ligere E., Dzenite I. On a round jet flowing into a plane channel through the hole of finite radius on the channel’s lateral side. Proceedings (book & CD) of the 8th Pamir International Conference on Fundamental and Applied MHD, Borgo, Corsica Island (France), September 5-9, 2011, vol.1, pp. 151-155;
7. Ligere E., Dzenite I. Analytical solution to the MHD problem on the influence of cross flow on the main flow in the plane channel at the Hartman large numbers. Proceedings (book & CD) of the 7th Pamir International Conference on Fundamental and Applied MHD, Presqu’ile de Giens (France), September 8-12, 2008, vol.2, pp. 541-551;
8. Dzenite I., Antimirov M. New convenient formula for impedance change calculation in non-destructive testing by control of eddy currents. International Scientific & Technical Encyclopedia (ISTE): “Taming Heterogeneity and Complexity of Embedded Control”, Proceedings of the CTS-HYCON Workshop on Nonlinear and Hybrid Control, Hermes Science Publications, 2007, pp. 295-306, (indexed in Elsevier SCOPUS);
9. Antimirov M.Ya., Dzenite I.A. and Ligere E.S. Application of integral transforms to some problems of nondestructive testing and magnetohydrodynamics. Research report CM05/I-27, Department of Mathematics, University of Aveiro, Aveiro (Portugal), June 2005, 71 page, online version is available at http://www.pisharp.org/dspace/handle/2052/76 (under support of CTS fellowship);